Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier RICHAUD <ol...@richaud.net> on 2003/10/28 16:15:15 UTC

Adding DOM document to body

Hi all,

I'm using Axis to process incoming XML messages. For this, we have
developped a message service with only one method that takes an array of
Element and returns another array of Element.

The problem is on the client side. A DOM object containing the whole
information is passed and we would like to add this DOM document to the body
of the SOAP message. We saw a "addDocument" method in SAAJ 1.2 that can't
find in Axis (I think the version is something like 1.x, x<1). Sure we
missed something and would like to easily pass this XML document.

Regards.

Olivier.