Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com> on 2007/11/08 02:43:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 3.2 released !

The Apache ServiceMix team is proud to announce the availability of
the 3.2 release!

Apache ServiceMix is a TLP (Top Level Project under Apache), which is an
open source distributed Enterprise
Service Bus (ESB)
and SOA toolkit built from the ground up on the semantics and APIs of
the Java
Business Integration (JBI) specification JSR 208 and released under the
Apache
2.0 license.

Apache ServiceMix is lightweight and easily embeddable, has
integrated Spring
support and can be run at the edge of the network (inside a client or
server),
as a standalone ESB provider or as a service within another ESB.
You can use ServiceMix in Java SE or a Java EE application server.

This release includes a number of important fixes and a few enhancements.
For more information see:
* Website: http://servicemix.apache.org/
* Release Notes: http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-32.html

If you have feedback, questions or would like to get involved in the
ServiceMix project please join the mailing lists and let us know your
thoughts.

The Apache ServiceMix Team
http://servicemix.apache.org/team.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 3.2 released !

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it seems this bit is missing.  We will fix it asap.

On Nov 8, 2007 3:08 PM, gloubib <jp...@sopragroup.com> wrote:

> I've got the same problem.
>

> Daryl Richter-3 wrote:
> >
> > Ok.  So I changed the servicmix-version references in my project from
> > "3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT" to "3.2" and tried to rebuild, but got the
> > following:
> >
> > Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/
> > serviceengines/3.2/serviceengines-3.2.pom
> > 1K downloaded
> > Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/
> > parent/3.2/parent-3.2.pom
> > [INFO]
> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
> >
> > GroupId: org.apache.servicemix
> > ArtifactId: parent
> > Version: 3.2
> >
> > Reason: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
> >
> >    org.apache.servicemix:parent:pom:3.2
> >
> > from the specified remote repositories:
> >    central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> >

> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Total time: 1 minute 58 seconds
> > [INFO] Finished at: Thu Nov 08 08:12:31 EST 2007
> > [INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M
> > [INFO]
> >
> > I dumped by .m2/repository/ but same result.
> >
> > What am I doing wrong?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > On Nov 7, 2007, at 8:43 PM, Freeman Fang wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache ServiceMix team is proud to announce the availability of
> >> the 3.2 release!
> >>
> >> Apache ServiceMix is a TLP (Top Level Project under Apache), which
> >> is an open source distributed Enterprise
> >> Service Bus (ESB)
> >> and SOA toolkit built from the ground up on the semantics and APIs
> >> of the Java
> >> Business Integration (JBI) specification JSR 208 and released under
> >> the Apache
> >> 2.0 license.
> >>
> >> Apache ServiceMix is lightweight and easily embeddable, has
> >> integrated Spring
> >> support and can be run at the edge of the network (inside a client
> >> or server),
> >> as a standalone ESB provider or as a service within another ESB.
> >> You can use ServiceMix in Java SE or a Java EE application server.
> >>
> >> This release includes a number of important fixes and a few
> >> enhancements.
> >> For more information see:
> >> * Website: http://servicemix.apache.org/
> >> * Release Notes: http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-32.html
> >>
> >> If you have feedback, questions or would like to get involved in the
> >> ServiceMix project please join the mailing lists and let us know your
> >> thoughts.
> >>

> >> The Apache ServiceMix Team
> >> http://servicemix.apache.org/team.html
> >>

> > --
> > Daryl
> > http://itsallsemantics.com
> >
> > "Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish something."
> >      -- Thomas A. Edison

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 3.2 released !

Posted by gloubib <jp...@sopragroup.com>.
I've got the same problem.

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.
Thanks!

On Nov 8, 2007, at 9:51 PM, Freeman Fang wrote:

> The missing parent module is already in the central repo now.
>
> Cheers
>
> Freeman
>
> Freeman Fang wrote:
>> I will fix it and upload the missing parent module soon.
>>  Freeman
>>
>>  On 11/8/07, *Guillaume Nodet* <gnodet@gmail.com
>> <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Freeman, it seems this bit is missing from the repo and from your
>>     staging are too.
>>     Do you have a copy locally that we could upload ?

"Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you
will have to ram it down their throats."
     -- Howard Aiken

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 3.2 released !

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 3.2 released !

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.