Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anju Dembla <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/07 05:37:09 UTC

Please help with MIME Type for .CSAR file

Hi Team,

Can someone please help me with MIME type for .csar file. I am trying to
upload a csar file but it’s failing in Jmeter 5.2.1 with an error message
“MIME type may not be blank”

I tried running the same script in Jmeter 3.0 with blank MIME type and it’s
working fine.

Please advise.

Regards,
Anju

Re: Please help with MIME Type for .CSAR file

Posted by Anju Dembla <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. It worked..!!

Regards,
Anju