Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by DrJ <jk...@quantcast.com> on 2006/11/07 03:03:29 UTC

Wrapping Tapestry in other pages

I'm trying to embed Tapestry components in pages generated with a different
framework.  I can get the parent pages to call Tapestry, but how do I get
Tapestry to call back through the parent?

For example, if I set up a ProxyPage.php that forwards parent requests to
Tapestry, I need Tapestry to render a link that might normally look like
this:

http://myserver:8080/app?component=my_tap_component&page=my_tap_page&service=direct

in a form that passes the same info through the proxy so it can reconstruct
the url:

http://myserver/ProxyPage.php?tap_uri=%2fapp%3fcomponent%3dmy_tap_component&page%3dmy_tap_page%26service%3Ddirect

Is there an easy way to do this for all links?