Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ma...@mchsi.com on 2022/11/12 21:49:24 UTC

need help, please

Hi -- I can not use my home computer (I Mac OS X) past several days because the OpenOffice is stuck. It won't open or close.
A box appears with this note
     The last time you opened OpenOffice, it unexpectedly quit
while reopening windows.  Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?
           Don't Reopen            Reopen

It won't change, no matter which little box I click at the bottom.
Please help me,  Thanks you!    Marie Still

Re: need help, please

Posted by Linda Hull <ch...@gmail.com>.
mastill2869@mchsi.com via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> openoffice.apache.org
I'm not a Mac user, but might anything in here be of some help to you?
https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-view-and-kill-processes-on-mac

Re: need help, please

Posted by PCS <pe...@bigpond.com>.
Dear Marie,

Re: need help, please

Posted by Amin Jack Pędziwiater <aj...@gmail.com>.
If you cannot use your computer, then do not use it or call technican
service if you still want to use it.