Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 02:23:00 UTC

running test suite for patches using 0.94 branch on Jenkins

Hi,
I noticed the number of backports to 0.94 is ticking up.
If the contributor clicks 'Submit Patch' button for the backport, he / she
would get:

-1 patch. The patch command could not apply the patch.

I tried patch testing in 0.94 branch locally with the following command:

cd 94hbase
~/trunk/dev-support/test-patch.sh --jenkins --basedir=`pwd` HBASE-8085

I used test-patch.sh from trunk because it is up-to-date.
It seemed to work mostly.

If there is interest, I can open a JIRA and continue there.

Cheers

Re: running test suite for patches using 0.94 branch on Jenkins

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I logged HBASE-8107

I am looking at 0.94 test failures right now with my teammates.

Hopefully I can get to this soon :-)

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.