Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/01/21 21:53:32 UTC

[FalconJx] avoiding interesting merge situation ;-)

Mike,

In the interest of expediency, will you be checking in a lot more
today, or can I start to merge my local changes with your latest
commits?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] avoiding interesting merge situation ;-)

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Ok,

We are on the same page now. I just committed the preliminary MXML
traversing and how to get it working with the backends.

There is one test that is really hack that I need to clean up, I
haven't figured out how I want to unit test this yet. Whatever...

Still in the tinkering phase.

Mike

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I did, I tried to be extra careful :( Sorry if I messed up, feel free
to revert and kick out my mess, I'll sort it out on my side.

EdB

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Erik,

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.