Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Uri Kalish <uk...@mercury.com> on 2006/05/01 10:07:43 UTC

Who called my bean?

Navigation rules: page1 --> page2 and page2 --> page2

On the constructor of bean2 - how can I know who navigated to my bean
(page1 or page2)?

I prefer (if possible) not to send parameter on the request from bean1.

Re: Who called my bean?

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Using the built-in headerValues variable may solve the problem. It is a map
containing the key called "referrer".

Regards,

Cagatay