Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Karr, David" <Da...@wamu.net> on 2003/04/23 21:57:10 UTC

How to process forward from servlet so I can validate output from forwarded jsp?

I have a servlet which does some work and then forwards to 1 of 3
different JSP pages, at least one of which I want to validate the output
from.  It's not clear to me exactly how I can make it forward to the JSP
page that the servlet specified (the logic in the servlet determines
which page to forward to).

Is this feasible with Cactus?  I've noticed some brief discussions
related to this in the archives, but nothing that really says how to do
this (perhaps that means I can't).