Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org> on 2007/10/18 18:58:04 UTC

JIRA, Resolving and Closing Issues

Quick question about Jira.  When we commit, are we supposed to first
resolve and then close the issue.  What is the process on this.

Dennis Kubes

Re: JIRA, Resolving and Closing Issues

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.
I think for example lucene and hadoop follow different process where
issues are resolved after successful commits and (bulk)closed on release.

Manual addition of revision number is unnecessary when you add issue
number into commit message, in that case JIRA will show this information
(and some more) under subversion commits tab.

This is also the process I have been following.

--
 Sami Siren

--
 Sami Siren