Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com> on 2014/04/01 01:44:12 UTC

Re: What is Overseer?

So, is Overseer really only an "implementation detail" or something that
Solr Ops guys need to be very aware of?

-- Jack Krupansky

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
I should have suggested three levels in my question: 1) important to average
users, 2) expert-only, and 3) internal implementation detail. Yes,
expert-only does have a place, but it is good to mark features as such.

-- Jack Krupansky