Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Hohl <ho...@ibidem.de> on 2007/05/24 14:40:11 UTC

[M2] Site upload

Hello,

i stumbled <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/stumbled.html>  about
some FTP problems with maven 2.

Can someone tell me what works with maven2 when site-deploy is invoked ?

Regards,

Jens

Re: [M2] Site upload

Posted by Mac Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>.
Hello,

thank you. I will give it a try after the Weekend :)

- Jens

Re: [M2] Site upload

Posted by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org>.
I could use a copy of that jar too.

--
Esse Quam Videre
To Be, rather than to Seem

Re: [M2] Site upload

Posted by Jo Vandermeeren <jo...@gmail.com>.
Jens,
Here it is.

Wendy,
Sure..
I based my fix on the patch that has been posted. Works just fine.
Don't have the sources on this laptop, but i'll create a patch when i get to
it.

Cheers
Jo

Here it is.. install as a replacement for the current
org.apache.maven.wagon:wagen-ftp

Re: [M2] Site upload

Posted by Jo Vandermeeren <jo...@gmail.com>.
Phew.. Mail server doesn't like jars or tarballs..
I have uploaded it to some online free file hosting website:
http://rapidshare.com/files/33363284/wagon-ftp.tar.gz.html

Wendy,
Sure, no probs..
I fixed it some time ago but don't have the sources anymore.
I think it was quite easy, so if i get some time this weekend or next week,
i'll implement it again and make a patch..

Cheers
Jo

Re: [M2] Site upload

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.