Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/06/09 01:47:16 UTC

Who's using ATS

Thanks to Daniel, we now have:

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/users.html

If anyone would like to be added to this, please let us know (make sure
you get approval from your corp / legal).

Cheers,

-- Leif

RE: Who's using ATS

Posted by "Vaillancourt, Tim" <TV...@ea.com>.
In what capacity is Akamai using ATS, if anyone can share? The Akamai CDN isn’t running ATS, right (something proprietary, it looks like)?

Cheers,

Tim

--
---