Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/09/27 12:51:18 UTC

Order items edition

Hi,

In the order view screen, I always wondered why there were check boxes to select when you change a value (price or/and quantity) of an order item when
simply putting a value should be enough.
It barely makes sense because there is also a "Cancel Selected Items" option. Though it's confusing because you need to check the quantity check box
and not the price one.

But I wonder even more about the "Override Price" check box which is associated with Price input.

So in both cases what are the rationales behind those check boxes? Could be not get rid of these and have only a check box, in each order item line,
just under the "Cancel Selected Items" option?

Thanks

Jacques