Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by siva kondapalli <kv...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/21 15:35:10 UTC

Java2WSDL error....!

Hi,
     I tried using Java2WSDL from the Samples directory for the example "example6" and endup with the error
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/extensions                    /soap/SOAPFault
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.createEmitter(Java2WSDL.java:236)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.<init>(Java2WSDL.java:228)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:541)

Any hlep will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance
Rao.,

Re: Java2WSDL error....!

Posted by siva kondapalli <kv...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
    Iam still couldnt fix my problem,and getting the below mentioned error..,
Can anyone please help me to fix this...,

 Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:   javax/wsdl/extensions/soap/SOAPFault
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.createEmitter(Java2WSDL.java:236)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.<init>(Java2WSDL.java:228)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:541)

Thanks
Rao.,

siva kondapalli <kv...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,
      Adding to my previous question..,i found somewhere in the User's list(http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg04385.html) that we need to have "WSDL4j.jar" from IBM now and Axis is no more supporting.
Can anyone calrify that..,and also why iam getting that error..?

Re: Java2WSDL error....!