Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com> on 2017/12/28 12:57:50 UTC

Your comment on the TomEE blog page

Ref: It would be nice if you can provide a page with list of all the
implementations and their versions. e.g. OpenJPA, JSF, etc.

HI tomeefan,

I'm posting/moving this to our dev list for visibility.

I totally agree that it would be nice to have such a list. There is
always the OSS pom.xml in the root of the project to give a better idea:

7.0.x - https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/pom.xml

1.7.x - https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/tomee-1.7.x/pom.xml

I know that's not a perfect solution, but it's finding the time to make
a list or automate that is the issue.

The website is a simple JBake project you can find at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee-site-generator.git

If you fancy taking a dig at it that would be cool.

Andy.

--
Andy Gumbrecht
https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe