Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/04/07 12:54:20 UTC

Re: Running Unomi on Docker

Hello Michael,

I was thinking about your Docker work, and I would really like to have
something like this in the Apache Unomi project. Would you consider
submitting your Docker work as a PR in a "docker" sub-directory? I'd like
to have the compose configuration and build upon it for the new environment
variable support.

What do you think?

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Running Unomi on Docker

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
OK for a docker-compose "manual" for 1.4.0.

Anyway, Karaf 4.2 refactoring is plan for 1.5.x.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré