Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/06/26 10:42:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] Using JIRA for Release Mgmt / GitHub for Issues

Hi All,

John and I have been thinking that the best way to manage the multiple
libraries and products that we want to release that are coming down the
pike is to manage the release process centrally in the JIRA issue
tracker that has already been setup. That way in can span across repos.
The release process is super involved, and for the time being we will be
doing it manually. Keeping track of all issues centrally outside of the
general development issues that can be put into GitHub issues on the
individual repo seems to make the most sense.

We will still move to tracking development issues on GitHub as
previously planned and as Kealan and Giorgio have already started doing.

Are there any objections or gotchas that should be aired before we start
down this road?

Thanks
Brian

Re: [DISCUSS] Using JIRA for Release Mgmt / GitHub for Issues

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Agree.

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com>.
Hi everyone,