Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by John Thomas <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2022/04/29 16:49:40 UTC

2022 Airflow User Survey Planning

Hi Folks!

In 2019 <https://airflow.apache.org/blog/airflow-survey/> and 2020
<https://airflow.apache.org/blog/airflow-survey/> we did surveys to get a
good sense of the state of the airflow community and to help guide future
development. While we're still in the first half of 2022, I'm hoping to get
this revived for this year!

I've pulled together a document from the past year's questions, and done
some minor wordsmithing and pruning of questions, but I'd love to hear from
everyone what they'd like to see added or changed.

The current set of questions is in this google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bDrLCC602OSf7GHjT3Fc96Xk6ujZMLop-FZUsuVEkeI/edit?usp=sharing>.
We're at 25 questions currently and I'd love to keep it from going above 30
if at all possible, but that's obviously flexible if we feel it's
important.

Regards,
John Thomas

Re: 2022 Airflow User Survey Planning

Posted by Franklin Ferreira de Lima <fr...@gmail.com>.
Light S.A.

Franklin Ferreira de Lima

Posted by John Thomas <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Hey Jarek,

Posted by Franklin Ferreira de Lima <fr...@gmail.com>.
LIGHT - Serviços de Eletricidade S.A.

Franklin Ferreira de Lima

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Ewa Tatarczak <ew...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Ewa Tatarczak <ew...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi John! How is our 20022 Airflow survey performing? Please let me know
when you want to close it so I can plan my time for result analysis.

Keeping fingers crossed for 300+ sample size 😀

Best,
Ewa

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 11:31 PM John Thomas

Posted by John Thomas <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Hey John,

Posted by John Thomas <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Hi All,

Posted by John Thomas <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Thanks Rafal,

Posted by Rafal Biegacz <ra...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Ewa Tatarczak <ew...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Ewa Tatarczak <ew...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi John,

Thank you for starting this discussion, getting the annual survey back is
super important for the Airflow community.
I added my comments to the survey doc. I'll be also super happy to help you
with the survey design and results analysis.

When are you aiming to be ready with the survey launch?

Best regards,
Ewa

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.