Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Siegfried Göschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2003/04/24 19:16:47 UTC

Contribution of Turbine DOM4JXSLT Service ?!

Hi folks,

I implemented an DOM4JXSLT Service based on the existing XSLT Service
with the following features:

+) Compiling and caching of XSLT files to improve the performance

+) XSLT to be used is based on a context. The context is translated
to a file hierarchy where the XSLT is searched for.

+) Passing the content of a hashtable to the XSLT processor to pass
some application state

If it is of interest I can clean up the implementation and test cases
to contribute it back to the TURBINE community

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl
CTO

Re: Contribution of Turbine DOM4JXSLT Service ?!

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Siegfried_G=F6schl?=" <si...@it20one.at> writes:

>Hi folks,

ReHi,

send it to me as is and I put it into the proposals dir. Then we can go
over it. Adding it to 2.3 is definitly possible, we're happy about everyone
that wants to contribute to Turbine.

	Regards
		Henning