Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/07 07:28:31 UTC

Issue list of apache stratos components

Hi,

The code found in Apache Stratos had its own lifecycle before coming in to
Apache i believe.  In that case it should have its issue list as well.
(JIRA issues).

What is the plan to migrate the existing issue list to Apache project JIRA
? (if we are migrating..)

On the other hand, we should have a possible contributions section once the
project web-site is up and running. Currently the contribution is limited
to code re-factoring AFAIK. Please list any other contribution areas if
there are any at this moment..

thanks,
--Pradeep

Re: Issue list of apache stratos components

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
We have filed a an ASFinfra request to create the Stratos Jira 2 weeks ago

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*Member; Apache Software Foundation;