Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nayak Vishal <Vi...@nsb.no> on 2008/10/17 14:38:28 UTC

Does BRIX works in a portal environment ?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if BRIX works fine in a portal environment ?

Please suggest me what you feel even if you are not sure about it.

I would like to have a dicussion on this.

Thanks
Vishal Nayak

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
brix works by displaying pages. it was neither designed nor tested in a
portal environment.

-igor