Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tóth Csaba <ig...@domen.hu> on 2018/02/28 22:30:10 UTC

STS: Attributes in the SubjectConfirmationData

Hello!

I need an Attribute in the
Subject/NameID/SubjectConfirmation/SubjectConfirmationData in the response.

I check the code, and in the openSAML 3.3 not supported this.

I put the SAML2ComponentBuilder.createSubjectConfirmationData() some
line, what create as a Attribute class, but I can only add to the list:

subjectConfirmationData.getUnknownXMLObjects()

My questions is: this will be signed? or I need to do some extra?

Thanx

Csaba

Re: STS: Attributes in the SubjectConfirmationData

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I don't really understand the question. This test might be of help:

https://github.com/apache/wss4j/blob/d9d2823f9c5916b46096961480e1e30071cafd40/ws-security-dom/src/test/java/org/apache/wss4j/dom/saml/SamlTokenTest.java#L580

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh