Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kavita Mehta <Ka...@hsc.com> on 2009/07/09 15:14:48 UTC

not displaying errors!

Hi,
I am using Struts 2.0  and I am not able to display the action errors in
my JSP.

Action class code :

if( ( getSelectedlocation() == null ) || getSelectedlocation().compareTo(
"" ) == 0
                                        && ( (getLocation() == null ) ||(
getLocation().compareTo( "" ) == 0 )))
                                {
                                        mLog.warn( "Location not
specified. Added Error message" );
                                        addActionError( "Please specify a
Location for the message . " );
                                }

JSP code :

The error is added successfully as i can see from the logs but it is not
getting displayed  on the JSP ..any pointers ?

Thanks,
Kavita

*****************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

RE: not displaying errors!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
if you could display the jsp we could see
			the actual component for the HTML id="err"

Martin Gainty

Re: not displaying errors!

Posted by Kavita Mehta <Ka...@hsc.com>.
Thanks Robert  .. Lemme check the same.