Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/30 20:27:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Keith Turner for Apache Gora PMC member and Project Committer

Hi Keith,

This is great news. I'll progress with getting the relevant clearance done,
as you already have CLA sorted out it should be arranged reasonably soon.
As we're already on the dev list (my fault) this can double as an official
announcement

In the meantime, feel free to maybe say a bit about yourself, what brought
you to Gora etc.

Great to have you on board, I'll get back to you in due course when I've
got the above work done.

All the best

Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Keith Turner for Apache Gora PMC member and Project Committer

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
You may not be able to do this for a day or so before I get the ACK from
Board@.

Thanks for mentioning this Enis.

Lewis

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.