Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 14:27:00 UTC

[Axis2] WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder client support question

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the WSDL2 support in SVN trunk and I'm running into
a problem when writing a client. I'm using WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder
to build the AxisService object (with isServerSide set to false) yet
the AxisService has the WSDL2 in-out MEP set on it which isn't
supported in the Axis2 ServiceClient (it does out-in). The
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder swaps the MEP round based on the value of
isServerSide which is what makes this work but the WSDL 2 version
doesn't seem to.

Is this an oversight in WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder, or does it work
differently for WSDL 2.0?
Cheers,
David

Re: [Axis2] WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder client support question

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I'll do what I can but I'm trying to achieve something very
limited so it won't get as fully tested as it obviously needs. Anyone
able to step up on this? Keith?
David

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

--