Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by "Clute, Andrew" <An...@osn.state.oh.us> on 2005/03/16 18:06:08 UTC

Prevayler.jar -- where can I get?

I am trying to set up an OJB project inside of Eclipse, but am having
issues find prevayler.jar anywhere. I believe OJB's dependency is on the
version before 2.0, so that current jar doesn't work. Looks like they
removed the sourcecode as well for the previous version from SourceForge

Does someone have a copy from their Eclipse project that can forward to
me?

Thanks

-Andrew

Re: Prevayler.jar -- where can I get?