Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Neil Benn <ne...@cambridgeantibody.com> on 2001/06/29 16:57:50 UTC

SOAP over JMS

Hello,

	I'm currently running a distributed app with JMS and would like to send
SOAP messages across the JMS to be picked up a client and decoded as if the
SOAP message was sent with a client/server architecture.  This allows me to
use SOAP readers in other languages such as MS SOAP for clients listening to
the JMS written in the COM world.

	Essential the analogy is replacing the http part of SOAP with a JMS
transport.  I'm thinking of entering SOAP message just as java strings (or
in the native string in whatever language is received by my java-language x
bridge).

	The question is - has anyone tried shipping across a SOAP message and
picking it up with a setter method on an underlying string in an Apache SOAP
java class?

Cheers,

Neil Benn
Automation Informatics Scientist