Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by liujs3 <li...@asiainfo.com> on 2014/12/26 04:45:22 UTC

flex a different resource component . so i can use the all memory

When I run the slider , I want to flex a specified memory regionserver which is different in other running regionservers that memory.

Eg:

Now running rs1 2G
          Rs2 2G,

After Can I Flex regionserver 1g?

I see the slider.site say , flex config is nothing .

Re: 答复: 答复: flex a different resource component . so i can use the all memory

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This command has same syntax as 'slider build' command. manpage.html needs
to be updated.

You can use it in between stop / start commands.

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.