Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/09/06 14:20:34 UTC

Vote on small bug fix, post-freeze

Hi,

I've found a typo in the SimpleAnalyzer that I'd like to commit. This
would involve in making a new build. Here's the issue,

In SimpleAnalyzer there is a Map that takes QNames and resolves them to
Action URIs. In the map I currently have:

                _internalActionMap.put(WsnConstants.SUBSCRIBE_QNAME,
                                WsnConstants.GET_CURRENT_URI);
                _internalActionMap.put(WsnConstants.GET_CURRENT_QNAME,
                                WsnConstants.GET_CURRENT_URI);

Which is obviously wrong. Here is my proposed fix:

                _internalActionMap.put(WsnConstants.SUBSCRIBE_QNAME,
                                WsnConstants.SUBSCRIBE_URI);
                _internalActionMap.put(WsnConstants.GET_CURRENT_QNAME,
                                WsnConstants.GET_CURRENT_URI);

Can I get a vote on committing this before the release?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach
Autonomic Computing