Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Roopesh Uniyal <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/21 02:26:24 UTC

DataImportHandler - Delta Import

Hello,

I am running *Solr 3.5* and using Data Import Handler. I am using the
following query -

<entity name="Doc" pk="ID" query="SELECT * from Employee with(nolock)
where (&apos;${dih.request.clean}&apos; != &apos;false&apos;
OR CONVERT(varchar(10), joining_date, 111) + ' ' + CONVERT(varchar(10),
joining_date, 108) &gt; &apos;${dih.last_index_time}&apos;)">

Although the FULL Import is running fine but the delta import is having
trouble. Here is what I am experiencing -

1.       Delta Imports are working in cumulative fashion - any increment
(delta) is the cumulative from the point last FULL import was taken.

2.       Delta Import is running for only records that have been added (New
Inserted) and *not* updated (Metadata Changes to the records indexed during
FULL Import).
Will appreciate your inputs to fix these two issues.

Thanks!