Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vikas Phonsa <VP...@suz.com> on 2003/10/08 02:10:50 UTC

Help Pls: org.xml.sax.SAXException: could not find deserializer

Hi Guys,
I'm using webservices to transfer data to a server (Siebel) and I wrote the
client application using Axis. It was working perfectly till 2 days ago when
an upgrade was made on the destination server. Data is still being
transmitted and SOAP response indicated things are fine but now I'm getting
the following exception on my client side for each SOAP message/ record I
send. This is causing some other serious problems on my client side. I
exception message below is application specific but I would appreciate if
someone could tell me where to look and any probably cause of such problem.
I generate the stubs using wsdl2java and I need to know if I should look for
problem on my client side or something could have changed on the destination
server.

Thanks in advance

Vikas

---------------Exception Stack Trace-------------------------------------

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'SiebelMessage':  could
not find deserializer for type {http://www.siebel.com/xml/ASMC Vehicle
Interface}ListOfAsmcVehicleInterfaceTopElmt
	at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:276)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java(Compiled Code))
	at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java(Comp
iled Code))
	at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
684)
	at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:241)
	at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:265)
	at
com.suz.dao.siebel.vehicle.stubs.Default_BindingStub.ASMCVehicleInsertOrUpda
te(Default_BindingStub.java:401)
	at
com.suz.dao.siebel.vehicle.impl.SiebelVehicleUpdateDAOImpl.insertOrUpdateOp(
SiebelVehicleUpdateDAOImpl.java:302)
	at
com.suz.dao.siebel.vehicle.impl.SiebelVehicleUpdateDAOImpl.operate(SiebelVeh
icleUpdateDAOImpl.java:162)
	at
com.suz.br.siebel.vehicle.VehicleUpdateAxisBr.upsertToSiebel(VehicleUpdateAx
isBr.java:450)
	at
com.suz.br.siebel.vehicle.VehicleUpdateAxisBr.actionForVehicles(VehicleUpdat
eAxisBr.java:137)
	at
com.suz.br.siebel.vehicle.VehicleUpdateAxisBr.run(VehicleUpdateAxisBr.java:2
30)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:512)