Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matias Gomez Carabias <ma...@nixor.com.ar> on 2006/01/06 13:29:57 UTC

h:dataTable t:dataTable Dynamic Columns

Hi all, I came up with the following problem and I was wondering if
someone experienced the same issue.

The deal is the following. I have to fill up the dataTable with values
sent by the backend to the WebTier of the application. The problem is
that I don't know until runtime the number of columns to display or the
title of each column.

Any tips?

Thanks a lot

Matias Gomez Carabias

Re: h:dataTable t:dataTable Dynamic Columns

Posted by gr...@intellicare.com.
"Matias Gomez Carabias" <ma...@nixor.com.ar> wrote on 01/06/2006
09:29:57 AM:

> Hi all, I came up with the following problem and I was wondering if
> someone experienced the same issue.
>
> The deal is the following. I have to fill up the dataTable with values
> sent by the backend to the WebTier of the application. The problem is
> that I don't know until runtime the number of columns to display or the
> title of each column.
>
> Any tips?

Matias, you could take a look at this:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/columns.html