Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by za...@tlen.pl on 2004/12/21 11:40:36 UTC

Jetspeed2 +JBoss (Exception processing TLD)

Hi,

I'm completely new to Jetspeed and tried to install it on a local
JBoss server.
I checkout the newest version of Jetspeed2 from CVS (build was
succesful with the result of the jetspeed.war file), I completed
every step listed on
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/JBossHowTo . I even tried
it both suggested ways. I tried to deploy it on JBoss 3.2.5, 3.2.6
and even 4.0.0. Beginning of the trace stack from 3.2.5 looks like this:

(...)
15:42:01,729 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jetspeed,
warUrl=file:/C:/jboss/server/default/deploy/jetspeed.war/
15:42:03,622 ERROR [Context] Error reading tld listeners
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource
path /WEB-INF/portlet.tld in context /jetspeed
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource
path /WEB-INF/portlet.tld in context /jetspeed
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.tldScanTld(TldConfig.java:548)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.execute(TldConfig.java:300)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4260)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:823)
(...)

Can anyone give me any hint in solving this problem. I've run out of
ideas.

Best regards

Tomasz

Re: Jetspeed2 +JBoss (Exception processing TLD)

Posted by za...@tlen.pl.
I've missed the { maven clean jar:install } step. At least it solved
the issue below.