Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Adrien-externe COSSA <ad...@edf.fr> on 2007/07/11 09:29:05 UTC

Réf. : Re: Xerces with another library : link edition problem

Hello,

1) The Xerces lib is in the LIB path.
 2) I compile my project with 'Treat wchar_t as a built-in type' set to TRUE, but using the Xerces lib from the binary package. Should I
re-build it from the sources ? I'll try.

Thank you, I hope this will resolve my problem.

--
Adrien

amassari@datadirect.com
10/07/2007 17:08
Veuillez répondre à c-users

        Pour :  c-users@xerces.apache.org
        cc :    (ccc : Adrien-externe COSSA/RETD/EDFGDF/FR)
        Objet : Re: Xerces with another library : link edition problem

Check two things:
1) Is the Xerces lib directory in the LIB path?
2) Did you build Xerces with the setting 'Treat
wchar_t as a built-in type' set to TRUE?

Alberto