Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com> on 2016/02/17 01:06:20 UTC

User Profile

Hi, all,

I'm trying to figure out how the User Profile works, my questions is:

1.       Once I put new training data into the corresponding folder, will Eagle detect it automatically or do I need to run ML training program from Eagle UI manually?

2.       Do Eagle provide  APIs to for user profile data CRUD?

By the way, what does  attribute "securityZone" means and how to use it? I didn't find any descriptions of it in online documents or  Eagle's Metadata description.

Thanks and regards,
Daniel

Re: User Profile

Posted by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com>.