Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Huegel <ch...@stonebyte.de> on 2005/10/07 13:26:31 UTC

Lenya and JK2 connector

Hi everyone,

does anybody have Lenya working with the JK2 connector? What configuration
issues are to consider? If someone can point me to an HOWTO or give me a hint
i´ll be happy.

Have a good day,

Christian

Re: Lenya and JK2 connector

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.
On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Christian Huegel wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> does anybody have Lenya working with the JK2 connector? What configuration
> issues are to consider? If someone can point me to an HOWTO or give me a hint
> i´ll be happy.

I did not use it for lenya but for other web applications. As far as i
remember it was a bit tricky to setup ;-)
But in principle you have to load the mod_jk module into apache:
and add the ajp connector to your tomcats configuration File (server.xml)

<!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
<Connector className=" ..............

Finally define your  JkMount(s) in the apache configuration File. You may
try something like:

JkMount /lenya/* ajp13

HTH

Jann

Re: Lenya and JK2 connector

Posted by Roberto Nunnari <ro...@nunnisoft.ch>.
Hi solprovider.

solprovider@gmail.com wrote:
> On 10/7/05, Christian Huegel <ch...@stonebyte.de> wrote:
>
>>does anybody have Lenya working with the JK2 connector? What configuration
>>issues are to consider? If someone can point me to an HOWTO or give me a hint
>>i´ll be happy.
>

> I had it working, and it was not easy.  We later switched to Jetty,
> but I just turned off Tomcat and left the configuration on our
> production server.  Are you still having difficulties?  I could try to
> remember all the necessary files and document them.  (It would
> probably be next week.)

Yes, please do..

> solprovider

                Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-