Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Charles Harvey III <ch...@alloy.com> on 2006/05/02 21:57:05 UTC

mvn 2.0.4 fails if no some-jar.pom

Hello.
Ever since I upgraded to 2.0.4 Maven will not run unless all the .pom files
are in place.  What gives?  Sometimes I have to download projects like
JCaptcha and it has no .pom files.  I have to manually place them into my
repository.  Do I have to also make up a .pom file for it?  The jar is
there.
Therefore it should compile.  Is there a command I can put in at the command
line that tells it to compile even if the .pom file for a particular jar is
not in the repository?

Thanks for the help.

Charlie

Re: mvn 2.0.4 fails if no some-jar.pom

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You can also use mvn -o for offline building... Then it won't fail
when it can't connect to a server.

Wayne

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.

______________________________________