Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "T.B. van der Molen" <tb...@home.nl> on 2002/07/02 21:32:26 UTC

New PNG Icons

Hi all,

Maybe this is something of interest.

Since the PNG versions of the Apache icons don't look very good (they
lack transparency), I've created new PNG versions from the Apache GIF
icons which do support transparency and look exactly the same as their
GIF equivalents.

Perhaps they qualify to be included in the next Apache release (that's
why I posted it here).

You can have a look at them at http://tbm.dyndns.org/icons/ and download
them all in one time as http://tbm.dyndns.org/icons/png_icons.tar.gz.

I haven't (yet) created new PNG versions of the small icons.

Tim

--
"Worship!" cried the clown, "I am a T.V."
- King Crimson: Cirkus (including Entry of the Chameleons)