Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rosén Håkan <ha...@kvadrat.se> on 2004/01/13 13:52:46 UTC

Problem with multiple parameters

Hi,
I have written an interface :
public interface Myervice {
    public boolean logonTest(String username, String pword );
}
and generated classes via java2wsdl and deployed the service.
Then I wrote a client that passes a username/password to the service.
My problem is that the second parameter 'pword' is empty (but not the
first).

cheers
- Håkan -

Re: Problem with multiple parameters

Posted by Jim Stafford <jc...@apl.jhu.edu>.
I have done nearly the same with the alpha (and previous versions)
successfully. I would suggest you either
* add some debug statements to the Stub and/or Skeleton to determine
what is happening at the Call level,
* insert the monitor at the TCP level (see bottom of
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html) or add the logging
handler to the requestChain to intercept the SOAP to debug the situation
further.

Here's what I use to debug my SOAP over JMS since I don't have an HTTP
connection  You'll obviously need to change it slightly.
    <transport name="JMSTransport" pivot="JMSSender">
<!--
        <responseFlow>
            <handler
                type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.LogHandler">
                <parameter name="LogHandler.writeToConsole" value="false"/>
                <parameter name="LogHandler.fileName" value="soap.log"/>
            </handler>
        </responseFlow>
-->

Posted by Shantanu Sen <ss...@pacbell.net>.
Are you using the rpc-encoded or doc-lit? If you used
doc-lit, you may need to use the wrapped style option.

Shantanu Sen