Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx> on 2021/03/17 22:55:22 UTC

Airflow Summit 2021 is here!

Hello Apache Airflow devs,

We are glad to announce that the second edition of Airflow Summit will
be held on July 8th-16th, 2021, and we would be honored to have you
attending the event. The *registration is already open*:
https://airflowsummit.org/

The conference will include talks, workshops, ask me anything sessions,
and a social networking event, beyond other activities, and It will
gather Apache Airflow community members from all over the world, as it
will be hosted by 8 different meetups.

We invite you to share your experience as Apache Airflow developer,
*Submit a talk now*: https://sessionize.com/airflow-summit-2021/

If you would like to invite your company to sponsor the event, please
share the Prospectus:
https://airflowsummit.org/docs/Airflow-Summit-2021.pdf

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions
for the event.

Best regards,

Airflow Summit Organizer Committee.

--
Mara Ruvalcaba
COO, SG Software Guru & Nearshore Link

Re: Airflow Summit 2021 is here!

Posted by Ry Walker <ry...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Absolutely! Please submit a talk @
https://sessionize.com/airflow-summit-2021/
Also, we're actively looking for opportunities to feature speakers who are
traditionally under-represented, so if anyone on your team fits that, would
love to have them as the presenter or co-presenter.
And if you'd like to discuss your talk proposal, I'd recommend hitting up
Kaxil Naik or Rafal Biegacz on Airflow Slack, as they are co-leading the
effort to ensure a great speaker lineup :)

-Ry

--

*Ry Walker* | Founder, CTO Astronomer <http://www.astronomer.io/> |
513.417.2163 | @rywalker <http://twitter.com/rywalker> | LinkedIn

Re: Airflow Summit 2021 is here!

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Hi Ace,

We would love to see your and your team's proposals! Make sure to submit
them (you can submit more than proposal) through
https://sessionize.com/airflow-summit-2021/

Hope to see you at Virtual Airflow Summit and Airflow meetups:)

Posted by Ace Haidrey <ah...@pinterest.com.INVALID>.
Hi there!