Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Stephane Urdy <St...@CODA.com> on 2008/07/31 13:16:02 UTC

would like to translate roller4.1 doc in French

Hi,

I would like to translate the Roller4.1 documentation in French, copy/past from the pdf is painful.
My understanding is that the available pdf doc are generated from a openoffice doc, may I have the openoffice doc ?

Kind regards,

Stephane

Financial software for mid to large organisations. Find out more online: www.coda-financials.co.uk

This e-mail has been sent by CODA Ltd or one of its subsidiaries (CODA GB Ltd or CODA Group International Ltd). The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It may not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this message in error, please advise us immediately.  Internet emails are not necessarily secure. CODA does not accept responsibility for changes to any email which occur after the email has been sent. Attachments to this email may contain software viruses, which could damage your systems. CODA has checked the attachments for viruses before sending, but you should virus-check them before opening.

CODA Ltd: Registered in England 5861419
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham SN14 0GB

CODA GB Ltd: Registered in England 3909530
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham SN14 0GB

CODA Group International Ltd: Registered in England 3938996
Registered Office: Methuen Park, Chippenham SN14 0GB

RE: would like to translate roller4.1 doc in French

Posted by Stephane Urdy <St...@CODA.com>.
I missed it, thank you very much :)
On Jul 31, 2008, at 1:16 PM, Stephane Urdy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to translate the Roller4.1 documentation in French,
> copy/past from the pdf is painful.
> My understanding is that the available pdf doc are generated from a
> openoffice doc, may I have the openoffice doc ?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Stephane

Salut Stephane,

If you download the binary (or Apache Roller source) distribution, you
should find the *.odt files in the docs/ directory.

Regards,
Alex

Re: would like to translate roller4.1 doc in French

Posted by Alexander Coles <al...@gmail.com>.