Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/11/09 07:18:50 UTC

[REPORT] Apache OpenOffice ODF in the Marketplace - AOO 4.1.1 downloads

Here are updates of the downloads for Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1, now that 4.1.2 is being distributed by the mirror system.

>From Sourceforge,
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/stats/os?dates=2014-08-01+to+2015-11-08>

Just shy of 50,000,000 downloads.  This number will be exceeded as older versions will still continue downloading, although at an ever-decreasing rate.

   87.7% for Windows
    9.0% for Macintosh (0.1% small drop from end of August)
    3.3% for everything else, including Linux

For the different countries in the same period (53.6 million for all distributions, not just 4.1.1), the breakdown can be found here: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/stats/map?dates=2014-08-01+to+2015-11-09>.

It is cool that there were 3 to Antartica: 2 for Windows, 1 for Macintosh.

 - Dennis