Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Maxime LUCE <Ma...@somatic.fr> on 2013/11/18 17:38:10 UTC

Windows 8 platforms now ready to be published in Store automatically

Hi,

After many fixes on the CLI, I finally can make build process fully automatic and compatible with Windows Store Certification rules.
My app update based on CLI, has been accepted today in Windows Store.

To make CLI fully compatible with Windows Store rules, I had to integrate those fix to my local CLI :
CB-5400 - Version and Id are not set correctly into Windows 8 project.
CB-5410 - Set appx manifest identity name using package name.
CB-5411 - Append an author property to config_parser.
CB-5412 - Update appxmanifest DisplayName and PublisherName properties.
CB-5421 - Add BOM to all html, js, css files to ensure app can pass Windows Store Certification.

With all these fixes, I was able to generated well formatted Windows 8 projects and those project is passing Windows Store certification.
Woohoooooooooooooooooo...

Could someone review those issues please ?

Cordialement.
----------------------------
Maxime LUCE
maxime@touchit.fr
06 28 60 72 34
http://touchit.fr

Re: Windows 8 platforms now ready to be published in Store automatically

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Maxim !

Thank you for believing on the CLI workflow and using in real production,
and on top of that contributing set backs that you fixed to open source.
The greater Cordova community appreciates your effort !

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Windows 8 platforms now ready to be published in Store automatically

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Good job Maxime. I will look as well, and merge.
Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage
risingj.com