Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Oliver Gottwald <ol...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/11 16:21:22 UTC

quick dataTable format question

hi everyone,

i was wondering ....

is there a way to get rid of the spacing between columns on a dataTable?

i have a spec for a client that requires that.  a quick response would be
greatly appreciated.

oliver

Re: quick dataTable format question

Posted by Andrew robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Another way:
In the style off your data table class, set the border-collapse css
attribute. Example:

TABLE.myDataTable {
*border**-**collapse*: collapse;
}
<h:dataTable ... styleClass="myDataTable"...

Posted by Marius Kreis <ma...@nulldevice.org>.

Posted by Oliver Gottwald <ol...@hotmail.com>.
bruno,

duuu on my part.  it worked! thank you for the quick response.

oliver

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.