Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Rameshwar Mane <mr...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 11:04:52 UTC

Slack Channel invitation Link

Hi ,

I tried to join slack channel using the link available in README.md of github repo. It says that the invite link is no longer active. If possible can you share slack workspace invite link.
Thanks and Regards
Rameshwar Mane

Re: Slack Channel invitation Link

Posted by Rameshwar Mane <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

It's available in README.md file. Under *Join the Community* Section.

Thanks and Regards
*Rameshwar Mane*

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.