Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk> on 2001/05/02 18:48:28 UTC

Archive of these lists

Does anyone know of any current archives for either james list?

Old messages (pre jakarta) are on mailarchive.com.

Thought I'd check before trying to add us onto an archive site.

Charles

Re: Archive of these lists

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 05:48  2/5/01 +0100, Charles Benett wrote:
>Does anyone know of any current archives for either james list?
>
>Old messages (pre jakarta) are on mailarchive.com.
>
>Thought I'd check before trying to add us onto an archive site.

Just email the guys at marc to get you added ... while you are at it could
you add avalon-cvs ? ;)
Cheers,

Pete