Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/04 05:32:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.8

(Resending as this didn't seem to go through last evening)

Posted by Jure Zitnik <ju...@digiverse.si>.
On 04/12/14 05:32, Ryan Ollos wrote:
> (Resending as this didn't seem to go through last evening)
>

>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.8.
>>
>> Please find the change log for this proposed release below:
>>
>>   * i18n internationalization.
>>   * Quick Create Ticket form sets product based on context and forwards
>>     values to the ticket form when "More fields" is selected.
>>   * Fixed caching issue that prevented product-scope trac-admin commands
>>     from taking effect immediately.
>>   * Improved presentation of the Products page.
>>   * Improvements to ticket timeline (comments section).
>>   * BloodhoundSearch now supports Whoosh >= 2.5.1 (upgraded from 2.4.1).
>>   * Fixed several errors in BloodhoundRelations validation logic.
>>   * Bootstrap template for the Roadmap and Edit Product views.
>>   * Bloodhound installer support for MySQL database.
>>   * Product edits were always reported as anonymous.
>>   * Quick Create Ticket displays the last created ticket for a short time
>>     after it is created.
>>   * Numerous other important fixes and minor enhancements.
>>

>>   * Not fixed for this release
>>    * Cache is not properly refreshed for resources including wiki pages,
>>      components and permissions; leading to stale data being displayed
>>      after INSERTs and DELETEs (#614, #620, #681, #719, #748).
>>    * Products cannot be deleted (#517).
>>    * Duplicate relation is not added when batch modifying tickets (#761).
>>    * TicketDeleter component can't be used with BloodhoundTheme (#427).
>>    * No product-scope permission checks on the global dashboard (#572).
>>    * Inconsistencies in query views when running PostgreSQL (#730).
>>
>> The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
>> archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature.
>> These can be found at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bloodhound/
>>
>> The archive is based on the tag:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/tags/0.7
>>
>> For this release, the archive differs from the tag in that the Trac
>> "contrib", "doc" and "sample-plugins" directories has been removed from
>> the archive.
>> The files in that directory currently lack license headers. The issue will
>> be resolved when the Trac 1.0.2 release is integrated for Release 9 of
>> Bloodhound.
>>
>> Please vote:
>> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound <version number>
>> [ ] +0 Don't care
>> [ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)
>>
>> The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours.

+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.8

Posted by Anže Starič <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saint Germain <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Great stuff, Ryan.

A note for everyone - clicking on
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bloodhound/ doesn't look like it
works at the moment which I suspect might be related to subversion repos
being down for maintenance.

Cheers,
    Gary

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 12/3/14, Ryan Ollos <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
>> The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
>> archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature.
>> These can be found at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bloodhound/
>>
>> The archive is based on the tag:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/tags/0.7

[...]

Just in spite of clarifying this part of the announcement , it seems
to me that the tag is actually ...

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/tags/0.8

... cmiiw ...

>> Please vote:
>> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound <version number>
>> [ ] +0 Don't care
>> [ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)
>>
>> The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours.

+1 (non-binding)

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache(tm) Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.8

Posted by Andrej Golcov <an...@digiverse.si>.
+1 binding.

Cheers, Andrej

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding

Posted by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com>.
+(non-binding)

Posted by John Chambers <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Matevž Bradač <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 4. Dec, 2014, at 5:32, Ryan Ollos <ry...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (Resending as this didn't seem to go through last evening)
>

>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.8.
>>
>> Please find the change log for this proposed release below:
>>
>> * i18n internationalization.
>> * Quick Create Ticket form sets product based on context and forwards
>>   values to the ticket form when "More fields" is selected.
>> * Fixed caching issue that prevented product-scope trac-admin commands
>>   from taking effect immediately.
>> * Improved presentation of the Products page.
>> * Improvements to ticket timeline (comments section).
>> * BloodhoundSearch now supports Whoosh >= 2.5.1 (upgraded from 2.4.1).
>> * Fixed several errors in BloodhoundRelations validation logic.
>> * Bootstrap template for the Roadmap and Edit Product views.
>> * Bloodhound installer support for MySQL database.
>> * Product edits were always reported as anonymous.
>> * Quick Create Ticket displays the last created ticket for a short time
>>   after it is created.
>> * Numerous other important fixes and minor enhancements.
>>

>> * Not fixed for this release
>>  * Cache is not properly refreshed for resources including wiki pages,
>>    components and permissions; leading to stale data being displayed
>>    after INSERTs and DELETEs (#614, #620, #681, #719, #748).
>>  * Products cannot be deleted (#517).
>>  * Duplicate relation is not added when batch modifying tickets (#761).
>>  * TicketDeleter component can't be used with BloodhoundTheme (#427).
>>  * No product-scope permission checks on the global dashboard (#572).
>>  * Inconsistencies in query views when running PostgreSQL (#730).
>>
>> The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
>> archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature.
>> These can be found at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bloodhound/
>>
>> The archive is based on the tag:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bloodhound/tags/0.7
>>
>> For this release, the archive differs from the tag in that the Trac
>> "contrib", "doc" and "sample-plugins" directories has been removed from
>> the archive.
>> The files in that directory currently lack license headers. The issue will
>> be resolved when the Trac 1.0.2 release is integrated for Release 9 of
>> Bloodhound.
>>
>> Please vote:
>> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound <version number>
>> [ ] +0 Don't care
>> [ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)
>>
>> The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours.

+1 (binding)

--
matevz