Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Martin Engstedt <ma...@ownit.nu> on 2013/04/30 11:02:41 UTC

Pdfbox

Hi

I´m looking for a way to index information in a system without installing
any program (don`t have any administrator rights) . I came across
Decfetcher, that has a portable version, the problem is that it dosen´t
index pdf version 1.6. Docfetcher uses pdfbox to communicate with the pdf´s.

Is compability with pdf version 1.6 on it´s way in pdfbox or should I look
for another program.

Best regards

Martin

Re: Pdfbox

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi Martin,

what are the issues you are seeing? Are there any error messages? It's possible to extract text from 1.6 pdfs wo any issues.

BR
Maruan Sahyoun