Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raja Sekhar <al...@eudoramail.com> on 2003/04/17 13:49:27 UTC

Tomcat compiling each time

Hi Folks,

I have a strange problem. I have a application working wit tomcat 4.0.6 on windows 2000. This is a dual processor server with 4 GB Ram.

The problem is that for each request the JSP's are recompiled and after sometime it starts throwing errors like "Unable to compile the JSP - Jasper exception"

There is no change done in the JSP pages. The same code i.e. war file when deployed on a normal PC doesnt give this problem.

Can any one help me out on this asap.

Regards

..Raj

Check out the new EudoraMail at